Monday 16 December 2013

TRAVEL DESTINATION: ULARU & KATA TJUTA, NORTHERN TERRITORY AUSTRALIA

©Iced VoVos
(this photo I manipulated using the App ColorSplash)


One of the most magical and awe-inspiring places you must include on your bucket list of places to visit, is Uluru (otherwise known as Ayers Rock) and Kata Tjuta (aka the Olgas). Situated smack bang in the middle of Australia, this semi-arid desert will weave it's magic spell on you and will somehow lure you back ....

CLICK TO READ MORE BELOW





As an anniversary present, my husband surprised me with this 3 day trip and we went all out by glamping at the luxury resort Longitude 131 (I'll do another post on the hotel).

 



All photos belong and are ©Iced VoVos

Next post will be images of Kata Tjuta (the Olgas)

xx




2 comments:

  1. Hi :) I love your posts! I was just wondering what camera you used for these great shots?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings! I've been following your weblog for some time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Kingwood Tx!
    Just wanted to say keep up the great work!

    Feel free to surf to my web page: accident at work huddersfield

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails